Monday, October 09, 2006

Angel or Not?

The only true Angel that I have seen
You look so nice you look so sweet
From the side that I can see
I like you I do but is that now true
Are you really that are really what I can see
For my eye's are blind and looking thru my mind
I'm only seening the Angel of mine
Can you be can you be true
Oh how I hope my minds not blind

You standing there o so sweet
You stole my heart for me to see
Now I dont have, staring at your feet
Cant help to think that it can be
Can you really be all good and no bad
Can it be true for you not to have
A deamon inside that me cant see

For only good and no bad
It just cant be true
There's not much thats perfect accept for you
Show your deamon show my soul
For my love to know

Are you the Angel are you not
For what I have seen that is true
You are indeed you are all that
Perfect in more than one and only good

For no deamon and no bad
You have my stolen heart, for you to have
I opened my eye's and looked with my soul
Seening you glowing as the moon
Realizing my love is there and that is true
As I will always love you for you!

6 comments:

Gremlin said...

Oh Cat have been for so long but thats all it would be, Just in love and no more. It's sad but true but still it brings me thru my days every day!
Forbiden love, Oh how hard it is.
hehe Cool My next subject hehe

Drizel said...

Grem, Love is bling to deamons inside.
This is one kick ass piece.

Gremlin said...

hehe Thanx Drizzy
Took me 2hour to do but came out better then I thought it would

Gremlin said...

HEHE yeah Cat that I realized. And I will never give up on love, I'm too much of a romantic to give up!

Oh who ever she are hopefully a she..
hehe just joking... I know it will be a she... It's worth every second that I wait for as I know she will be very special and make me the happiest guy on earth so she may take her time.

SaM-GiRL said...

You only deserve the BEST chick grems, dont settle for ANYTHING less. and what cat said is right, stop going out there and lookin for it, life happens when u least expect it.

Gremlin said...

Thanx you all, all of you are very special friends in my life and that you all know! I love you all!

I just went thru my blog and realized something, the comments normally end up with my love life, uhmmm weird thats not planed. As I'm not really woring about it.

Yes there's someone That I love at this stage and there always will, cant live with out it. If it's how I want it or less it just help to keep my head up. So for my forbiden love I know it will stay that way and I don't really mind as you are a very special friend in my life!