Monday, October 16, 2006

My Baby's back.....

Finaly after almost 4 weeks working on my baby she is finished and up and running again.... Yipee... 4 weeks of hard work and a few marks on my hands she's almost ready to go and have some fun, now its just for the most dificult part ever, keeping her under 3000rpm's for the next 1000k's, now how I gonna do that I don't know yet but it just have to be done...

Going in on friday just to check the timming and co's as I do not have the machine to do it my self, then the rest of the 1000km that has to be done and then a service, just to get out the SAE40 oil and back to my normal 20w -50 oil with an added ecoteck 100 to my oil just to make it to the best you can get. After that it has to go in for an dino to get it back to the racing settings on the motor and then I can open up my feul ecoteck feul saver again...

Then its off to the racing tracks and drags for me and me baby again, cant wait... haven't been on the tracks for a long long time. Gonna have a blast again... Hope to see ya all there... LOL.

But the only bad thing about me baby thats working again is now it's all back to work again :(
Darn it was so nice not to go to work for a few weeks but then again thats something we just have to do, work work work, back to reality for me...

25 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Awww, im very happy shes on the run again!!! Yeah, back to work like the rest of us! Pffft!

Gremlin said...

HAHA Yeah darn :(
Me also happy she's running again, now that first 1000km should just go by fast...

Drizel said...

im happy for you Gremmie

Tash-Baby said...

Im happy for you grems! Now you can start painting the town red again! Oh ja and enjoy work like everyone else at this moment

Tash-Baby said...

hahhahhaha 'n man gentle met 'n kar ek dink nie so nie, hulle ry die k@k uit hulle uit

Gremlin said...

Thanx all... Dont wanna work...

@Tash...
I am gentle with my baby... I look very good after her and spend a lot of time with her...
Cleaning take me the whole day if I start before 9am or it takes me 2days... Got to wash, polish, treatment for all plastic's and beadings, Dubbin on me leather seats and polish of seats after wards, dash treatment, vacuum... Darn that takes a LONG while to do...
Thats gentle aren't it??

Okay fine I'm a racer so yes, she gets pushed to the limits and goes thru tiers like mad, but if you look good after your baby she will last just as long. You show me any one that spends R700 on oil for there cars then we talk again about who is caring for their cars...

Tash-Baby said...

Ja you see cat is one of the laziest car cleaners i have ever seen in my life! No really she gets my dad to clean it, and if he doesnt want to, she just wont clean it. I also look after my car, this is my first car....i like to decorate it with teddies....hehehehehe

Gremlin said...

HAHA @ Cat, your lazy...
ever heard of a carwash?? hehe
and yes we do have a real car lover here, but then again she's my only pride and my only Love that i have for now...

Tash I hope you look after your car...
Don't know what you drive but then again it doesn't really mater its a car... Got to love them...

Hope Sammy also look after her car, she has something very rear and popular...

Tash-Baby said...

hahha, i have a little 1100 Uno! But hey it gets me from A to B! No cat is lazy like i said, carwash is to far from her,,,,sam is also lazy i know, i look after my car!

Gremlin said...

1100 UNO, nothing against what your driving but thats a "doods kus" on wheels. Don't trust those litle tins... But I love all the 'abath' has to over...

Keep looking after 'her'. Have respect for your baby and she will respect you back.

Tash-Baby said...

True True!!!!! Why do men always say a car is a "HER"?????

Gremlin said...

hehe what a question, why do you buy make-up?

hehe just joking!

Don't know proberly because its there pride and joy, proberly because they love there cars, well I cant say I love him... a car is just a her because they need tender love and care! els known as a 'she'....

Gremlin said...

Ohh had a golf MKII before my Jetta MKII, hehe love the MKII's, she had a name tooo....
Still have to name my new bugger...

Tash-Baby said...

Oh ok, i kinda understand a bit thanks grems!

Gremlin said...

Plesier Tash

SaM-GiRL said...

NEW POST PLEASE!!!

Gremlin said...

Sodra ek n tydjie kry, Sammy....
Belowe.....

Gremlin said...

Sodra ek n tydjie kry, Sammy....
Belowe.....

Gremlin said...

uhm cat I'll help with that, its just a litle of HTML coding in you page script....

Anonymous said...

Congrats grem ... I know u had alota shyte with ur cabby lately ...

One more thing ...

I CHALLENGE YOU !!!

Gremlin said...

Dark wing....

as I said after December, now you just gonna waste my fuel...

LOL

Anonymous said...

And mine

Gremlin said...

HAHA DW you have have enouth... LOL

Any got a prob on my car.... somethings not going right in that head of mine....

Nosjunkie said...

Wait Wait Grem you talking bout your head or your cas head. Coz we know theres shit with your head

Gremlin said...

Ooooo Darn.

Okay there's something else wrong with her, Gonna be a while before she drives again.....