Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Forbiden love

As I look in the sky
I wish I can fly
Just to fly away
Where I have to stay
O how I wish to be there
There with you just be fair

But that's not for me to say
As I have to stay
Got no wings to come to you
For all your beauty
Its all up to you

O why should love be forbiden
Shall it be for ever
For us not to be together
O my dear angel why not fall
Just one leap for all
Its all thats needen

Break the chain
So we can train
For the rest
to be the best

My love for you will never die
And that's no ly
Even when I'm no more
It will stay as before

O my forbiden love
What I can't have
Is this the end for all
Till one you fall

11 comments:

Drizel said...

Very nice grem...Forbiden love is called that for a reason.

Anonymous said...

Ur so GAY !!

hehe ... just kidding grem

Gremlin said...

haha I know, got one in my life.
hehe

Hay Darkwing, thats why you love me.
LOL

SaM-GiRL said...

Ai grems, beautiful piece, cat is right, I know darkwing is ur bud, but more guys should be like you. And I bet alot of them are threatened.

Gremlin said...

Thanx ya all.

hehe did you here that Darkwing if only you were like me.. hehe then I could have loved you to.. LOL

Thanx Cat and uhmmm yeah..
Forbiden Love will always be there but I do not keep queet for something. If I feel it you will know. HEHE

Drizel said...

Gremmie,

Time for a new post babe.

Gremlin said...

Yeah me know Drizzy.

Just a bit bussy at the moment. But things are beginning to look up for my baby.....

Don't believe it will be today but lets see...

Drizel said...

yes moving on can be hard...but you must life....

Tash-Baby said...

Baie mooi grems! Ek hou van die poem...

Gremlin said...

Thanx Tash...

Anonymous said...

Cathrine ?? ur in louv with him or what ??

hehe ..

Nothing wrong with gremie ... We've been bud's for years ...

I'm just not the deep kinda person.. ask him