Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a day.....

Yesterday I whent to work again for the first time in 4 weeks that I actually treid to work... and what a day that was, you can not believe in how many things change in jst 4weeks, its ammazing...

I got there just after 9 in the morning walked into the office and there every one that were there where around me ready to say what happend this last month, as I walked to my table I had this tail op ppl following me... Got my laptop out on the table pluged in and switched on and just walked out of the office to go and make me a cup of coffee, they cant bother me till I had my coffee....

Whent back to my office after got my hot cup in my hands and just sit down and listened to every one... Okay the last time I were there we were about 40ppl exculing the admin, yesterday I found out that there are only 15 left, the rest all just took there things and left. So many rules and stuff changed that I couldn't really work, had to make sure all my things are still on the rules...

And then I will not even talk about how the stock market changed, WOW.... I now have to get all my beerings back to gether, my brein is burnt out at this stage...

O what a life....

7 comments:

Drizel said...

The insurance industry does have a high turn0over off staff.
Lekker werk gremmie

Anonymous said...

MANUAL LABOUR !!!!!

god it's lovely ...

Gremlin said...

Ja dis waar, en ek worry nie regtig nie, weet die kantoore gaan nie meer volgende jaar daar wees nie, maar weet jy wat. Ek gee nie om nie....

DW @ whats that?????

SaM-GiRL said...

whahahahahahaah @ cat, gosh, that wouldve been great, id hide behind all the bushes!! shame grems! ek hoop nie die workload is erger op jou met al die mense wat gewaai het nie.

Gremlin said...

not more work load but more pressure...

I would have joined sammy behind the same bush.....
now what fun that would have been....
LOL

Tash-Baby said...

Goodness what a day you had! Shame i hope you coped at least grems

Gremlin said...

To day is horrible, bad news after bad news after bad news....